LED Beacon Dual Colour Amber/Blue 12-24V Low Profile 4 Bolt Mount Clear Lens 153mm x 166mm x 83mm 24 Patterns
Or 4 interest-free payments of $158.25 with Learn more.
SAE Class I Dual-Colour LED
Features and Benefits The EB7185 LED provides the ultimate level of power, versatility and style available in a dual colour LED beacon. The latest high-intensity LEDs combine with reflector technology to produce a powerful, SAE Class I warning signal in a square housing that also offers premium features, including multiple flash patterns and synchronisation capability. Featuring 12-24 VDC operation and 24 flash patterns, the EB7185 Series is suitable for a wide range of applications where a high-intensity SAE Class 1 light is required. Each unit is backed by a 3-year warranty
EB7185 (Beacon/Strobe Colour - amber/blue) LED beacons offer SAE Class I light output and a choice of 24 flash patterns including simulated rotate mode with synchronisation capability. Combined with a long, maintenance free service life and low amp draw, this beacon is a high performance, cost effective choice for many applications. Dual-colour amber/clear illumination models are available. Easily replace strobe or rotating beacons with the latest technology so no ongoing maintenance is required.
• Dual colour warning (CAC, CAG, CAR, CAB and CRB models)
• 24 flash patterns, including simulated rotate mode and hi/low intensity
• Multiple units can be synchronised
• Cigarette plug with on/off and flash pattern switch (vacuum magnet only)
• SAE J845 Class I, Cal. Title 13, R10, IP67, AMECA
• Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
• Warranty: 3 years