Or 4 interest-free payments of $113.75 with Learn more.
Century Deep Cycle AGM Automotive Battery 12V 105 AH 307L x 169W x 235H (mm)
The Century Deep Cycle AGM range provide sustained power over extended periods of time and are designed to be repeatedly discharged and recharged. Choose a deep cycle battery when you require long-running power and the peace of mind that your battery will last - charge after charge.
- Utilizes Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology
- Ultimate Deep Cycle Power and Performance
- Deep Discharge and Recharge Capabilities
- Vibration Resistant
- Operating temperature Range:
- Normal Operating Temperature: 25oC ± 5oC
- Capacity: 120Ah@20hr-rate to 1.75V per cell @ 25oC
- Float Charging Voltage: 13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25oC
- Seld-Discharge: Century AGM batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25oC. Self-discharge rate less than 3% per month at 25oC. Please charge batteries before using.
- Maximum Discharge Current: 1200 A (5 sec)
- Internal Resistance: Approx. 4m?
- Contanier Material: A.B.S. (UL94-HB).
- Recommended Max. Charging - Current Limit 36A
- Equalisation and Cycle Service: 14.6 to 14.8VDC/unit Average at 25oC
- Terminal Type: M8 Insert
- AGM, CV, FA, MF, PV, RP, VR
- D polarity
- Absorbed Glass Mat, Carry Handles, Central Venting, Flame Arrestor, Maintenance Free, Pressure Valve, Vibration Resistant.