Or 4 interest-free payments of $497.50 with Learn more.
Volkswagon Amarok DPF Back Performance Exhaust To comply with Australian emission laws, the majority of late model 4WD's are fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Torqit does not encourage DPF Delete's not are they only illegal testing has shown they do not produce much more power. To provide a safe and effective upgrade, Torqit have developed a Performance Exhaust for a Amarok that not only creates a great note but also extracts more power.
The Amarok Performance Exhausts are one of the thickest mandrel bent systems available in Australia; the thickness combined with a high grade stainless steel produces a deep note and guarantees extreme strength. The exceptionally high quality of all Torqit exhaust systems is highlighted by internal and external welding on all flanges, the heavy duty bracketry and the 3 inch braided stainless steel flex bellow. The design of each individual system is focused on maximizing power and torque.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems
- 1.7mm T304 grade stainless steel
- Internal and external welding on all flanges for extra strength
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets
- 2 & 3 bolt 10mm laser cut flanges
- 3 double braided stainless steel flew bellow
- Twin designed pyrometer fitting to suit EGT/AFR fittings
- High flow diesel spec metallic CAT
- Stainless steel barrels in all systems