Or 4 interest-free payments of $422.50 with Learn more.
Nissan R51 Pathfinder Turbo Back Performance Exhaust Torqit NP Pajero Turbo Back Performance Exhausts are one of the thickest mandrel bent systems available in Australia
The thickness of the NP Pajero system combined with a high grade stainless steel produces a deep note and guarantees extreme strength. The exceptionally high quality of all Torqit exhaust systems is highlighted by internal and external welding on all flanges, the heavy duty bracketry and the 3 inch braided stainless steel flex bellow.
The design of each individual system is focused on maximizing power and torque for your NP Pajero.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems
- 1.7mm T304 grade stainless steel
- Internal and external welding on all flanges for extra strength
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets - 2 & 3 bolt 10mm laser cut flanges
- 3î double braided stainless steel flew bellow
- Twin designed pyrometer fitting to suit EGT/AFR fittings
- High flow diesel spec metallic CAT
- Turbo Back mandrel bent systems*
- Stainless steel barrels in all systems
- Stainless/titanium coated dump pipes on turbo back systems
- Mitsubishi Pajero NP (2002-2006) 3.2L Auto Wagon
- Mitsubishi Pajero NP (2002-2006) 3.2L Manual Wagon