Or 4 interest-free payments of $347.50 with Learn more.
Mitsubishi MQ Triton DPF Back Performance Exhaust To comply with Australian emission laws, the majority of late model 4WD's are fitted with a Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF). Torqit does not encourage DPF DeleteÍs _ not are they only illegal testing has shown they do not produce much more power. To provide a safe and effective upgrade, Torqit have developed a Performance Exhaust for a MQ Triton that not only creates a great note but also extracts more power*
The MQ Triton Performance Exhausts are one of the thickest mandrel bent systems available in Australia; the thickness combined with a high grade stainless steel produces a deep note and guarantees extreme strength. T
he exceptionally high quality of all Torqit exhaust systems is highlighted by internal and external welding on all flanges, the heavy duty bracketry and the 3 inch braided stainless steel flex bellow. The design of each individual system is focused on maximizing power and torque.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems
- 1.7mm T304 grade stainless steel
- Internal and external welding on all flanges for extra strength
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets
- 2 & 3 bolt 10mm laser cut flanges
- 3 double braided stainless steel flew bellow
- Twin designed pyrometer fitting to suit EGT/AFR fittings
- High flow diesel spec metallic CAT
- Stainless steel barrels in all systems