Or 4 interest-free payments of $347.50 with Learn more.
Mercedes X-Class Back and Nissan Navara NP300 Performance Exhaust Torqit Performance Exhausts are specifically designed to create a deep note and improve vehicle performance. Our Mercedes X-Class exhaust is manufactured using 304 grade stainless steel. The thickness of the steel is 1.7mm on the bends and 2mm on straights. The high quality steel guarantees extreme strength even in the toughest terrain. The new Mercedes X-Class 3" Performance Exhaust is one of the thickest systems available on the market. The thickness of the steel provides a deep note. Our exhaust design will not cause cabin drone.
Torqit Performance Exhausts have been designed to maximise power, torque and fuel efficiency. The full bolt together system does not require a hoist to be fitted. It has simple installation that can be completed on a driveway within a few hours. The DPF back performance exhaust for the X-Class lowers your exhaust gas temperatures (EGT's), improves the flow of exhaust gases, produces more power and provides better fuel economy.
All Torqit DPF back systems comply to insurance and registration requirements in Australia and will not void new vehicle warranty. It is the ideal performance upgrade to give your vehicle real grunt and power.
- 10 year warranty on stainless steel systems
- 1.7mm T304 grade stainless steel
- Internal and external welding on all flanges for extra strength
- Heavy duty wrap around brackets
- 2 & 3 bolt 10mm laser cut flanges
- 3î double braided stainless steel flew bellow
- Twin designed pyrometer fitting to suit EGT/AFR fittings
- High flow diesel spec metallic CAT
- Turbo Back mandrel bent systems*
- Stainless steel barrels in all systems
- Stainless/titanium coated dump pipes on turbo back systems